East Bali Tour

Enjoy the best places to see in Denpasar with a plan including Bali Driver Gede

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

My name Gede Suyasa


Which Gede?  Gede s a very common name in Bali because the first son in each family is always called Gede.  No wonder if you search the internet and you type in
‘Gede’ then thousands of names will appear. It is so confusing and you will ask “Which one is the Gede I want to contact?" This is specially so when a family
member or friend recommends you contact ‘Gede’ as your driver for your holiday in Bali.

I am Gede not ‘Lucky’ and it is with this name that I have built a good professional reputation as 'Bali Driver Gede’ for year after year…over twenty years. But now others
are using this same name which confuses many of my customers and friends.  So from today, please know me as Gede Suyasa (Bali Driver Gede) as I have also
changed my website name.

Hopefully now there is no confusion as you can always remember my full name Gede Suyasa to give to those who want to contact me when they seek the best driver
and guide in Bali. Thanks so much for all the warm support from my friends overseas and in Indonesia. Matur Suksma or ‘Thank you’ in Balinese language.

No comments:

Post a Comment