- Experience the breathtaking beauty of Tegenungan Waterfall
- Savor an authentic Balinese meal for lunch
- Admire the landscape as you hike through the rice terraces of Tegallalang
- Learn how "luwak" coffee is made from beans part digested by the palm civets
- Look for the resident macaques of Sacred Monkey Forest
- Benefit from pick-up at your hotel at 8:00 AM, and then head to your first stop Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest and discover the home of around 200 monkeys in the forest of Ubud. Believed by the locals to be "God's Guard of the Dalem Agung Temple," the long-tailed macaques dwell in certain areas and can often be seen on the roads.
- Continue to Ceking Rice Terrace in the village of Tegalalang. See how the rice field has been beautifully designed using plantation and coconut trees as ornaments. Take a pleasant walk around the rice field if you wish,there’s also a chance to sample the famous luwak coffee (yep that’s the one made with poo!) and check out the lush rice paddies too.
- Next, savor an authentic Balinese meal for lunch, giving you energy for the afternoon,end with a visit to Tegenungan Waterfall where you can walk up close to the cascades and step over the top rock to get amazing views of the surrounding jungle.