East Bali Tour

Enjoy the best places to see in Denpasar with a plan including Bali Driver Gede

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Highly recommended

“Highly Recommended” 5 of 5 starsReviewed September 14, 2013 My first trip with my parent (who can't walk that well) and my family (with one 3 year old). Gede was recommended by my friend. I am glad that I chose Gede's service. He is a native Balinese who speaks very good English. He is very knowledgeable and able to talk about Bali's culture during the driving. Not every driver can do so (My sister who went there the same days with different group didn't enjoy this kind of service) I asked Gede to suggest the places to visit given the direction that I want to go. As we go along, we always adjust the schedule to our liking (since my parent couldn't walk that well and we spend long hours in eating with the kid). And, he is very good driver and know the road very well. Highly Recommended, will definitely use his services again next time if going to Bali. Visited September 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment