East Bali Tour

Enjoy the best places to see in Denpasar with a plan including Bali Driver Gede

Sunday, September 8, 2013

All the reviewers did not lie

“All the reviewers did not lie!” 5 of 5 starsReviewed September 7, 2013 NEW This was my first time heading to Bali. Gede was recommended by my friend, when I mentioned that I would like to hire a driver in Bali for ease of travel. I was very pleased with Gede, as he has excellent English and mild-mannered. I was never pressured to do anything that I don't want to. It was very convenient to have someone who is native Balinese to plan your itinerary. All you have to do is tell him your preference, be it sightseeing or shopping or food hunting. Just to let you have an idea of Gede's excellent services, I told him I want to shoot sunrise, and Gede told me I had to set off at 5am. He did not once indicate that there will be a surcharge due to an early start, but instead he planned my entire day, starting from 5am. I was very happy that my day went superbly well, being able to shoot sunrise and still do all the things that Gede planned for the day. He is very flexible, punctual and professional. For the price I paid, I think it was a great bargain. Since I got back from my Bali trip, I have been raving about Gede's services to all my family and friends. When I go back to Bali again, I will definitely get Gede's services again. Visited August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment