East Bali Tour

Enjoy the best places to see in Denpasar with a plan including Bali Driver Gede

Monday, April 9, 2012

Bali Driver on LinkedIn

Henrik Poulsen has recommended you on LinkedIn Henrik Poulsen Managing Director Oriental To: Gede Suyasa Date: April 9, 2012 Henrik Poulsen has recommended your work as Driver at Bali Driver. Dear Gede, I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users. Details of the Recommendation: "I have used Gede as a driver on our holidays in Bali for more than 4 years now. In total more than 5 times. He has been babysitting my youngest son since he was 1 and looking after my teenage daughter's Nights out, made sure she came home safely... He is very reliable and always on time. Also, he knows the places in Bali very well. He is honest and a careful driver. I can give him my warm recomendations. Yours sincerly Henrik Poulsen" Service Category: Driver Year first hired: 2007 (hired more than once) Top Qualities: Great Results, Good Value, On Time

No comments:

Post a Comment