East Bali Tour

Enjoy the best places to see in Denpasar with a plan including Bali Driver Gede

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Freindly and Extremely helpful

“Very friendly and extremely helpful” Reviewed July 29, 2012 NEW Gede was the third driver I hired during my stay in Bali. The first one was organised through my hotel in Sanur and I doubt that he was a professional tourist driver. The second one was ok, but charging extra for tours outside the major tourist areas. A third one (a couple of days later) I had organised when he let me down a day before. So that is when I found Gede through Tripadvisor and I was lucky that he was able to drive me at such short notice. His english is very good and he has a lot of knowledge about everything you might want to know about Bali. He is always on time (actually he was early and always already waiting for me). Gede doesn't try to take you to touristy places where he gets a comission or tries to talk you out of going somewhere, on the contrary he stops wherever you want to stop and even can recommend some less touristy places. 2 days before the end of my holiday I had my handbag stolen , and with it all my money, cards, phone, camera and passport. I count myself extremely lucky that I was able to hire Gede for the following day, when I had to organise money, passport and new visa. It made everything sooo much easier having him helping me (translating, etc.), at the post office collecting money from overseas, getting passport photos made, and with the officials at the immigration office for the visa. That day would have been a lot longer and a lot more stressfull for me without Gede's help. At the end I even had some hours left to enjoy the rest of my holiday on the beach before gede dropped me off at the airport. Thanks heaps Gede!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment