East Bali Tour

Enjoy the best places to see in Denpasar with a plan including Bali Driver Gede

Monday, March 12, 2012

I Know Gede...

I know Gede and would recommend him to my friends as an excellent guide and driver. When I was in Bali he took us to places that were very special where not many tourists go. He knows Bali because it is home and he is steeped in its traditions and culture. He cares deeply about his family and community. If you want to know Bali in a deeper way than the hype and bright lights, he is your man. I am sure he can find you the fun spots you want too.

Gede spent Christmas in our home many years ago and we gave him a tee shirt that said, "G'day from Australia". He is a lovely person, who is bright, generous and caring, has integrity and cares about his clients and his work. Our family has kept in touch over the years and enjoyed watching his lovely sons grow. I hope you will use him for your holiday in Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment