East Bali Tour

Enjoy the best places to see in Denpasar with a plan including Bali Driver Gede

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trip To Bali Memorable

. Denise Dickson - 2011-10-28 07:02:30
Dear Gede, thank you for your part in making my first trip to Bali memorable. It was so good to be met at the aiport and not have to worry about finding my own way to Sanur. I enjoyed the drive to Ubud a week later, and after I mentioned my areas of interest you know exactly where to take me (loved the silver jewellery place!). The warung you took me to for lunch at Ubud had the best (very spicy) nasi goreng I had during the whole trip. Thanks for talking to me and answering my many questions about Bali - makes it so much easier to understand the culture, "fit in" and not make "innocent" mistakes. The handweaving and batik making place (on the drive to the Denpasar and the airport on the day of my departure) was interesting and I have a few good photos. Busy Kuta is not on my list of places to return to for reasons we talked about! I’ll be in touch again when I next come to Bali, hopefully next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment