East Bali Tour

Enjoy the best places to see in Denpasar with a plan including Bali Driver Gede

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fiona & Annie

Fiona & Annie - 2011-02-23 12:51:11
Dear Gede, thanks for your assistance when we were in Bali.
It was good to have been able to a driver at the airport and to have planned some of our trips in advance of coming to Bali.
I felt very safe with you as a driver.

You have such a high level of respect of our time always allowing us to be late, take our time, and never ushering us see things that we did not want to see.

I was able to get the (temple) umbrella back into Australia and it is now by my meditation table outside, thank you for helping my buy it for such a good price.

I can recommend Gede as a gentle kind and honest man, and of course very humble, and a knowledgeable, good driver.

all the best to you and your family.
Fiona and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment