East Bali Tour

Enjoy the best places to see in Denpasar with a plan including Bali Driver Gede

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thank you for your wonderful guidance

Dear Gede,

Hope you are doing well.. Really Thanks for your wonderful guidance in bali trip as a friend more than a tourist guide.. It was really a ecstatic n safe trip in bali cos of gede’s hospitality since he picked up from the airport to dropped me back again in. Obviously I met a wonderful man gede through my other wonderful friend who visits bali often. Very honest n friendly guy. I promise You all surely u’ll like him for his service n character... Don’t think that this is not just like a comment giving. I whole heartedly suggesting gede to enjoy your wonderful trip in bali island. Oops.... I forgot to mention here. You’ll sick of having bali hotel foods. Don’t worry gede knows all the best eatery shops n local delicious food shops around there. I wish you all to have you memorable trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment